My Actual Shipping Checklist
So you sold your first product. Now what?
This process will always vary from business to business, but below is the actual step by step process I go through for all of my original art orders.
My Shipping Checklist:
- Varnish painting and allow proper dry time.
- Wire painting for hanging.
- Write personal Thank You note and envelope.
- Burn edges of note.
- Put note, 3 business cards, and any other extras in envelope.
- Wrap painting in craft paper.
- Tape note to front of painting.
- Wrap painting in bubble wrap.
- Box painting.
- Fill box with packing bubbles or peanuts.
- Close box.
- Weigh box.
- Fill out shipping information on website.
- Print and attach packing slip.
- Drop package at local post office.
This is the exact process I go through for each and every original painting I sell. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to comment below, hit me up on any of my social media accounts or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.